Thursday 14 April 2011

Tom Ford

Tom ford is just impeccable isn't he?
No one executes, style, taste and glamour as perfectly as he.
I love this clip, it just captures exactly the tone of his collection and vision *double swoon*
I am styling a fashion show at the moment (and still impending my computers return to my life sans virus) So I have been running around town like a headless chicken trying to secure 36 outfits from stores that are reluctant to lend them out - previous fashion shows have left a sour taste in their mouths- but after some sweet talking and pulling every string I had in my repertoire I finally got all I needed, whilst infusing some of my own wardrobe- the Carrie skirt is sold out everywhere so I shall sacrifice mine for one evening.
I have a new found admiration for the people behind the scenes, it's a 24/7 job trying to organise, fittings, hair and makeup for 12 girls via phone, text and email. Still, could quite happily do it for the rest of my days, It marry's all the things I love so dearly, fashion, artistic vision and beauty.
Pics of the event, models and backstage will be posted ASAP after the show on saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment