Monday 29 August 2011

I'd wait forever and a day...

Jumpsuit: H&M Shoes: Allsaints Bag: Milan Belt: Reiss Sunglasses:Topshop Watch: Vintage Malta used to have the most incredible old buses. They were family owned, from the 50's and had their own names and designs - kind of like their family crest. They were so beautiful, a lasting feeling of old Malta and its heritage. Unfortunately this year they have been taken over by Arriva (a British bus company) and have gone to the big scrap heap in the sky. It's sad, but I suppose we can't stop a country from developing because of our own penchant for aesthetics. So, whilst waiting for the bus (Malta is not famed for its bus service, and it would appear the new ones haven't changed much on the south of the island)we took some shots in and around the bus stop. This jumpsuit was shrunk, by yours truly, but I quite like the new length, its kind of ankle length and has just the right amount of swing in it when you walk. I have an absolute obsession with cat-eye glasses. I got a vintage pair a couple of years ago (tortoise shell) which I made into reading glasses- since then I have searched for the perfect pair in a sunglasses form- Top shop helped me out here and I got these little beauties earlier on in the spring. The weather was just so hot that white seemed the only way to go ( nothing to do with trying to make myself look more tanned.)

No comments:

Post a Comment