Wednesday 26 October 2011

Nothing compares to you...

Pants: Zara Shoes: Louboutin Bag: Zara Shirt: Primark *Shock* I am wearing orange- this is fast becoming my 'go to' colour in this Autumnal climate. This coat is just the perfect transeasonal piece- Not quite thick enough to be my winter warmer but just enough to only need a couple of fine layers underneath. The trousers are some woolen lovelies that I am equally as obsessed with, they also serve rather well as thermals- multi-tasking. Shoes, shoes, shoes- I will never tire of these beauties- my first ever pair of Louboutins- a love that cannot compare and shall never be matched. I am fully aware that I look slightly like Sinead O'Connor circa '93 in these pictures- A fact I was fully informed on once I met my friend for dinner, to which I cited my obsession with the 90's which was well documented here Cannot get vexed with a bit of re-worked tailoring, although I'm not sure I would look quite as good as the O'Connor with a buzz cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment