Tuesday 18 October 2011

Red berry days...

Jumper: Zara Skirt: Topshop Bag: vintage Shoes: Vintage This week has been such a hectic one, finally managing a blog post! I am in the midst of a very exciting project that I shall update you on as soon as humanly possible. So, whilst on a rare break from said 'project' I thought I would share a reflective moment in my marooned state. The colour of choice is one I have completely immersed myself in for the past few months, the perfect transitional hue- perfectly dipicts my desire for the entire AW12Rodarte collection and my current yearn for winter warmth and red wine- I promise I'm not some sort of raging alcoholic! This jumper is one of my most comfortable of purchases this side of the summer- I love the chunky knit and texture. The bag has done me well- vintage is never a bad choice (thank you mother). Booties from last winter, you can never have enough ankle boots in my opinion and a lace up option always adds a more casual tone to any number of outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment