Tuesday 8 November 2011

Black and tan...

*apologies for the stern face, it would appear I am adverse to smiling in photos- must take note* Long and arduous is the search for 'The coat' many a day has been spent talking about this- with friends, boyfriend, any stranger passing by who will listen! This little number I stumbled across it whilst working on a styling job last month, but they didn't have it in the size I wanted- ain't that always the case! On a recent trip out I managed to secure the size and after a lengthy drive got the little bugger before it slipped away again - oh the lengths we will go to for love! Just what I wanted- plain and simple (my best friend and I had a lengthy chat about what we wanted in a winter coat, this ticks all the boxes!) it isn't too far from my Winter coat last year which did me well- and it was 1/3 of the price!! Coupled with a snood (another steal) and I'm as snug as a bug in a tan rug. These shoes are just my heart at the moment- they go with everything and are so comfortable I am pretty sure I could do a marathon in them!! I love the fresh feel of Black and tan- it is such an underestimated combination and I always feel positively Parisian in the 70's (not that I know what that was like- but a gal can dream!)

2 comments: