Sunday 6 November 2011

Glitter in the air...

Shirt: Burberry Jumper:H&m Trousers: Zara Bag: Zara Shoes: Primark It was only a matter of time before the high street started to mimic the glitter shoes that have taken this season by storm- The awe inspiringly beauty of the Miu Miu's I posted about here and their impossibly perfect balance of statement and festive still sends me spinning. Months ago Zara, Topshop and office started releasing their own take on the glitter trend but these little beauties are one of the best I have seen; cute, comfortable and cost effective. Hailing from non other than Primark- I have been having a lot of luck there lately, that place is like Russian roulette! An Autumnal pallet for an Autumnal climate- My love for maroon is very well documented and olive green is a welcome seasonal hue. I don't think you can ever have enough 'smart' trousers as they transcend both day and evening. A weekend involving catching up with friends, Britney Spears (so sad to see her demise but glad to see her fighting fit) and trips to see the boyfriends parents. Nothing quite like the feeling of a Vicarage on a Sunday morning while the leaves are falling and the fire burns. I can smell Christmas already, even driving home felt festive- I think I'm going to be donning an annoying 'festive spirit' this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment