Tuesday 17 January 2012

Hello lover...

Bag: Cos

I didn't end up getting too much in the sales this year (in fact almost everything I have bought recently has been full price) but this bag was one little steal I am very happy with.
Ticking all of my SS boxes - by that I mean fresh, practical and a washed out acid/pastel highbred- I am pretty much channeling Parisian 'Laduree' macaroons this season.
A dead ringer for the Kurt Geiger 'Humbug' clutch from the most covetable high street SS collection I have ever seen ( seriously, this collection is enough to send me into premature, crippling debt) it has a hidden zip compartment in the front- I love little details like this, they always make me want to have business cards, just so I have something to put in them- and was only £25. Bargain of the year so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment