Saturday 26 May 2012

East coast style...





Please excuse the cheesy photo but it was for a great cause...

The wonderfully generous guys at East Coast Trains have asked me to judge the 'East coast style star' competition in association with Newcastle fashion week  .
The prize is an all expenses, 1st class train journey to Newcastle with £200 spending money when you get here! ( Slightly annoyed I can't enter myself!)  All you have to do is upload a picture of your travelling style to @eastcoastuk and make sure you mention @madeleinebowden in your tweet too and I will pick the best dressed .


Remember, comfort is key but it doesn't mean your sense of style has to go out of the window, it is a chance to explore other realms of clothing you wouldn't normally- silk shirts are a personal favourite of mine whilst train bound.


I will be tweeting some top travelling tips everyday throughout Newcastle fashion week on @madeleinebowden and @eastcoastuk so keep your eyes peeled for those - I have travelled via East Coast A LOT, you would be surprised with the little things you pick up along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment