Thursday 24 May 2012

Elation...








Dress: Zara
Bag: Zara
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Zara

Today was my final hand in for University and I feel so utterly elated.
As a celebration of the end of an era, some of my long suffering peers and I- without whom I could not have gotten through these past two months - went for lunch on a roof top terrace to catch some rays (it's 23 degrees people!)
I was donning my brightest brights with this neon shift dress from Zara and a matching neon necklace I happened to stumble across the other day.
I love matching tones and textures to created something more interesting than the original - this necklace adds a whole other dimension to the simple shift.
Congratulations to all my fellow graduates and roll on the summer and whole lotta exciting things to come.

4 comments: